Marketers have seen several changes in the SEO sector and Google algorithms over the last few years. A predetermined action plan that appeared to work some time ago is no longer relevant today. So, is SEO providing the ROI that your company requires? Do you believe that devoting time and effort to SEO is paying off? It’s difficult to know which strategy and methods to use because Google makes over 3000 algorithm changes per year, keeping marketers on their toes.
You’ve probably heard at least a million that SEO takes time and that ranking in the top ten searches is difficult.
Why are certain websites rating higher than others, and what can you do to outrank your competitors?
The solution is straightforward.
Marketers should respond to the Big G’s continual updates in the same way that the human body responds to external stimuli. You can no longer wait for results; utilize strategies that will get you faster results, and adapt your attitude to SEO. It’s not only about ranking; it’s also about receiving the correct kind of traffic.
Testing and experimenting are essential in SEO; if you are not doing it on a regular basis, you will likely fall behind the competition. To increase visitors and boost your search engine rating, use a combination of unconventional and conventional tactics.
- Test your headlines using A/B testing — Create a variety of headlines and compare them to one another. Google considers user analytics to be one of the most important factors. There are thousands of searches, and Google will prioritise the topic that is more relevant than the other searches that have more traffic. In your titles, include a lot of questions. Questions pique the audience’s interest, resulting in a greater CTR.
- Creating distinct headlines for SEO – If you’re wondering why this is significant, reconsider. Many people make the mistake of using the same headlines for social media and SEO. Terms and headlines that perform well on social media may not function well on SEO. Before you start writing titles, think about the intent and the context.
- Load HTML files from CDN – We all know that site load speed is one of the most important criteria in ranking higher on Google. When your site’s speed is slow, it has a higher bounce rate, which damages its rating. Even if you upgrade your server, you could not receive the intended outcome. This is where CDNs (Content Delivery Networks) come in. It significantly reduces the time it takes for a website to load. You can deliver information to individuals visiting your website from all around the world more faster if you use a CDN to host your HTML files.
- Shift attention to video content — As indicated by the rise of social media platforms, video-based content is gradually increasing prominence. People prefer visual material over word stuff. As with podcasts, Google is increasingly focusing its efforts on attempting to rank video. Though text-based material continues to generate the most traffic, video-based content has the potential to overtake it in the near future. Concentrate more on video content, which is a strategy that is well worth the effort, especially if you need results quickly.
- Maximize Local Content – Because it is less competitive, local content is the easiest approach to rank rapidly on Google. Conduct an SEO audit to determine which regions receive the most traffic and aim to push content in the native language to those regions. With English rankings becoming more competitive by the day, investigating this alternative is a wise plan for increasing traffic.
- Concentrate on updating existing material – Here’s a simple tip for increasing traffic without spending any money. Simply upgrading your previous stuff. Refresh it, add new data, and make sure no linkages are broken. Make that 2019 roundup into a new 2020 edition. The end outcome can work miracles in a very short amount of time. Simply improving user experience can help your rankings jump in a hurry.
SEO is a tough issue that takes a lot of thought, research, mindfulness, and hard work to succeed. The year 2020 is all about trying new things. You, too, can improve your rankings by forming a clever SEO team and using these smart tactics.
Need help with getting your business found online? Stridec is a top SEO agency in Singapore that can help you achieve your objectives with a structured and effective SEO programme that will get your more customers and sales. Contact us for a discussion now.