After reading a number of blogs on search networks written by a number of well-known digital marketers and SEO – Search Engine Marketing experts. We, the Stridec team, discovered that there is a missing manner of defining what SEO actually means….!!
Also worth mentioning is Google’s SEO Support. They have expressed the situation in a very great manner. However, we believe that language can only be deciphered if we have some SEO technical understanding. That is to say, if a person is not technically proficient, he or she will be unable to grasp the true meaning of SEO.
Let’s get started…!!!
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
We’ve broken down Search Engine Optimization into distinct pieces to help you comprehend it.
1. Search: When we want to read something, get information on a place or person, or nowadays, put whatever comes to mind into a search engine to receive the data, we use a search engine. And we use a search engine called Google to find what we’re looking for. This is referred to as “Search.”
2. Engine: By engine, we mean the place in your browser where you put your query or question, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer. We are all familiar with the Google Search Engine. I’ve included a list of the Top 10 Most Popular Search Engines in the World below.
- Ask Dotcom
- Internet Archive
3. Optimization: This is the most important aspect of Search Engine Optimization because it is the goal of any SEO aspirant. Everyone wants to improve their website’s search engine optimization.
What Exactly Is Optimization?
The Optimized results for the Stridec Website may be seen in the image above. Any by Cache indicates that Google has saved the results for indexing in his database. Will provide you with information on Cache and Indexing.
We’ve arrived at the part when we’ll learn about SEO. Because optimising is all about figuring out what the search engine wants to show consumers. The majority of the time, individuals did not comprehend what it meant. That is why they are solely focused on obtaining backlinks.
Optimizing is all about understanding the Search Engine. and this can happen by giving the signals to the Search engine.
On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization are two types of signals that can be used. In the same post, we’ll go through On Page and Off Page in depth.
As a result, when the Search engine receives a signal from any of the techniques, your website is launched…..:)
Every SEO manager or executive may have their own methods for optimising websites, as I did for my projects in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and other nations.
Why Everyone going for Google Search Engine?
Why are we all optimising our websites for Google Search Engine when we have other search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, and so on? I have a one-sentence response:
Google is user-friendly, Google provides the user what he wants. that is called Genuine results.
As a result, in a battle amongst several search engines, Google is supplying people with more and better information.
Now we can see how Google has remained at the top for a long time and how everyone flocks to Google to get organic traffic. You’ll be surprised to learn that Google processes almost 63,000 searches each second.
As a result, you can increase traffic to your website by optimising it as much as possible on Google. There is no limit to how much traffic you may generate for your website.
Now let us talk about your benefit
- How do I Get My Site On Google?
- How do I rank on the first page of Google?
- How can I Generate Organic Traffic, Leads from Google?
- How can I Build Backlinks?
- How do I Get My Site On Google?
If you’re having trouble getting your website listed on Google, you should follow the instructions below.
1. Submit a Google Sitemap for your website. To do so, go to your Google Search Console account (formerly known as Google Webmaster account) and log in as follows:
2. Submitting to search engines Any of the search engine submission websites will accept your website. For example, there is a website that lists all of the search engines, such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, and others. How can I get on Google’s first page?
When it comes to SEO, everyone wants to know how they can get their website to rank on the first page of Google.
- So how do we do that?
- Is that possible to rank any Keyword to the First page of people?
- What type of keyword do we use?
- What is our Competition?
NO NEED TO BE CONCERNED….!!!
The solution is straightforward. The only information we need is about our findings, which we want to display on the first page.
Yes, I’m referring to the webpage on the website. Make it such that anyone landed will be able to see what they want to see.
I’m going to show you a real-life example of my post.
Assume I want this content to rank for the search What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO). So I’m concentrating on the page.
By incorporating useful content. I am providing knowledge that is quite beneficial. And I guarantee that by reading this post, everyone will benefit from it and will suggest my What is SEO essay to others. Because I’ve already applied my SEO knowledge to real-world enterprises.
Here’s another essential point: I’m not concentrating on building backlinks. I’m just trying to figure out how to make my results better and better, until they’re the greatest on the internet or in any search engine.
I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with building high-quality backlinks; they’re necessary in today’s competitive world. We must make every effort possible.
Now consider your service or product, as well as why you developed a website and how you may improve it. That’s the case. You have the upper hand.
How can I Generate Organic Traffic, Leads from Google?
Now it’s time to think about how to get organic traffic from any search engine.
We’ll talk about Google because, as previously stated, it’s the most popular.
The answer is, once again, pretty straightforward. We receive traffic based on searches whenever our term ranks on Google’s search engine. As a result, it all depends on the keyword you’re optimising your post or website for.
I’ll show you the results of a keyword search for “What is SEO.” See the list below.
So, based on these Google Keyword Planner searches, I may have all of the users for my website. Only if I’m on the first page of Google.
To get on the first page, use both on-page and off-page SEO techniques. Because they meet the overall requirements to rank on Google, both on-page and off-page optimization are required for any website.
On-Page SEO Optimization Checklist:
- Keyword Research
- Google-friendly URL
- Heading tags
- Meta Tags (Title and Description)
- Content quality and ratio
- Use of multimedia that is Image, Infographics and Videos etc
- Alt Tags for Images
- Internal Links and External links
- Mobile Friendly
- Website Speed Optimization
- Navigation and UX/UI factors
- Schema or Data Highlighter Generate Free Structured Data by Schema Markup Tool
- Social Media Accounts integration
- Frames, Flash, Favicon
- Language, Doctype, Encoding
- Accelerated Mobile Page – AMP
- Twitter Card
- The Open Graph
- Internal and External Linking
- Setup for Google and Bing Webmaster and Analytics
- Duplicate content ratio
Any website’s On-Page Optimization requires a thorough examination of all elements. We’ve added features to our website to help with this. This will aid in the evaluation of your website. Also, I’ll point out areas where you can improve: On-Page SEO Checker is a free tool that checks your website’s SEO.
Off-Page SEO Optimization Checklist:
- Blogging or Web 2.0 Submission – Web 2.0 Submission Site List
- Article Submission – Article Websites list
- Guest Posting or Submit Blog Post
- Infographic Submission
- Image Submission
- Video Submission
- Google My Business Page Optimization
- PDF or PPT submission
- Business or Local Listing – Business Listing Sites for USA UK India
- Business Reviews
- Banner Submission
- Directory Submission – Directory Submission Site List
- Profile Creation – Profile Creation Sites List
- Social Bookmarking – High Pr Social Bookmarking Sites
- Classified Ads = Classified Ads Websites
- Broken Link Strategy
- Competitors research
- influencer Outreach
- Social Media Optimization
- Audio Submission
- Question and Answering
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchanging
- Link Baiting
- Press Release – Press Release Website List
- Tiered Linking
- Link Wheel
So, those are the Onpage and Offpage Checklists or chores that we must complete in order to rank our website on Google and improve our results.
You must complete practically all of the duties on Onpage by speaking with your Client.
In Off-Page Tasks, you must select only those that are required. It all depends on the webpage. Don’t merely rely on backlinks in a monotonous manner.
Consider and comprehend the significance of backlinks.
Because I am able to rank several of the Stridec website’s pages on the first page of Google without using any backlinks.
How can I Build Backlinks?
Now that you’ve learned about on-page and off-page SEO, you’re ready to go on to the next step. As a result, you may be able to comprehend half of the task. You may also be performing all of these things on a regular basis.
However, if you are a complete beginner, I will show you how to generate a backlink.
Let’s use a Web 2.0 Submission assignment as an example of Off Page SEO.
We’ll need a Web 2.0 Submission site for this. I’ll just go to Google and type in Web 2.0 Submission Site List, and I’ll get a lot of results.
Our website Stridec is also ranked for the term Web 2.0 Submission Site List. And I choose to open my own page, where I have compiled a list of several websites from where you may submit a blog or build a profile.
And I’ve decided to publish my blog on WordPress. I was able to establish my website after opening a free WordPress account, and I chose the domain name.
As a result, I’ll have more room to post my blogs or simply establish a profile page for backlinking purposes.
In the screenshot above, I’ve included some text about my Develore Gang website, as well as two hyperlinks, or backlinks, on the Keywords.
It will look like this in HTML code: and the same for Submit A Guest Post, So that’s it. From the WordPress subdomain website, I now have backlinks pointing to my website.
You may then go to each website one at a time and build as many backlinks as you wish.
Other responsibilities include PDF/PPT/Image/Audio/Video/Business Listing, among others. For all of these jobs, you simply need to obtain a list of websites, make an account, and then follow the instructions on the page where you are performing the task or submission. That is all there is to it.
Need help with getting your business found online? Stridec is a top SEO agency in Singapore that can help you achieve your objectives with a structured and effective SEO programme that will get your more customers and sales. Contact us for a discussion now.